Trips & Tours
- The PE and Games Department offer sports touring opportunities to both the UK and Europe from Year 4 - Year 8.
- All trips are run in conjunction with the specialist schools' operators.
- Current trips include an 'All Sports' Summer camp to Dorset, Summer 'Water Sports' trip to Spain and Easter 'Inspire Football Tour' to a variety of European destinations.
- There are significant benefits from outdoor education, residential courses and adventure activity. The unique experience of participating in an overseas or UK activity trip is highly recommended for many reasons, but to mention a few:
- The opportunity to enjoy a healthy, physical activity outdoors in a new environment.
- To succeed in a new challenge through learning a new skill.
- To help build self-awareness, self-confidence and experience a sense of achievement.
- To improve and form relationships with their peer groups and with other people, and to develop a better rapport with teachers which can often lead to better motivation in the classroom.