How Can I Help?
There are lots of ways you can get involved...
- Volunteer to be a Form Rep - a vital role within the LPA.
- Help organise one of the major events (Easter Bazaar, Summer Festival etc). There are lots of 'tasks' of varying size, which can often be done at home if you have a little time to spare. It doesn't matter if you can't help on a regular basis or can't come into school.
- Offer to help on the day of events, e.g. go on the rota for a stall, make a cake, fold raffle tickets etc.
There are many times throughout the year where the LPA serve teas, coffee and cakes, offer advice and a freindly face:
- Prospective Parents Day
- Christmas Nativity and Summer Show
- Sports Day
- New Parents Evening
- Decorating Braganza hall at Christmas
You can help by letting us know if you have any business contacts or skills we could use - anything is valuable to us. Below are examples of the skills that are always needed.
- Helping pair of hands
- Art and design
- Marketing and Publicity
- Negotiating Skills
- Creative Ideas
- IT skills
Overall, we need people with enthusiasm and willingness to help us raise funds in a way that’s enjoyable and fun for all at Lanesborough School. We really couldn't achieve what we do without the unseen 'army of helpers' that exists in school.
Finally, and most importanly, the best way for everyone to get involved is to come and support the events. They are fun, the boys love them, and it's why we have a great school community.